How do I connect my SMB server?
- Open the Home screen.
- Tap on the + icon near Storage locations
- Tap on ‘SMB Server’
- Enter ‘Host’ which is the local-server-name to which you want to connect
- Enter ‘Path’, the name of the file/folder to which you want to make a connection
- Enter ‘Display name’ how you want it to be shown on the home screen.
- Choose the option ‘Continue as guest’ if you want to just view the files in location else choose the ‘Login with username and password’ option
- Enter the credentials and you should be able to access the network path.